Bundaberg Discount Furniture has been operating for over 20 years and is situated within the Bundaberg Central Business District. As the property is centrally located and has excellent exposure from Quay Street, access to the property is easy as there are numerous carparks available especially out front and within walking distance. For more information about the company, please visit: https://bundabergdiscountfurniture.com.au/about-us/
The building is masonry block construction and accommodates 2 showrooms, sales/counter area, detached storage area, large awning and amenities. In total, there is approximately 760m2 of workable area.
The Business has an excellent reputation and whether you are looking for new or good quality second hand furniture, this is the location where you'll find all your furnishings. It also includes antiques and intricate pieces you haven't seen for years. With this diversity of stock spread over the showroom floor, it makes sense why this business has been so popular and affordable.
Some of the furnishings for sale are:
- Huge selection of Beds/Ensembles in different sizes
- Numerous Couches, Chairs and Recliners.
- Selection of Book Shelves, Desks, and Office Equipment.
- Sideboards, Lamps, Mirrors, Hutches, Piano and Tall Boys.
- Outside Table and Chairs, Bar Stools and Bar Tables.
- Antique Crockery, Cutlery and feature Ceramics.
- Massive number of quirky items, such as Light Shades, Clocks, Posters, Paintings, Soccer Ball - Chair and Ornaments.
The list of items goes on! For a detailed view of their full range of furniture, please visit: https://bundabergdiscountfurniture.com.au/our-range/
If you're a husband and wife team, with a flare in furnishings this Business would suit you down to the ground.
The business is listed for Sale - $95,000 (WIWO) + SAV + GST
(Secure tenure on site with generous lease + options, Plant and Equipment negotiable).
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.